Nutrient Measurement made easy with the Essentials EC Meter with memory function up to 10 past readings and all the features you would expect to take your indoor gardening to the next level!
The Essentials EC Meter is compact and as easy to use as a pen - precise, and user-friendly.
This EC tool provides quick and accurate Electrical Conductivity (EC) readings, ensuring your plants are getting the nutrients they need.
- Memory Function - This allows a grower to check and log changes in the EC levels and correlate changes to potential alterations that may be taking place
- Water resistant - If the meter is accidently dropped in a solution, it will float and not break if taken out of the liquid immediately and dried quickly
- Shock resistant - Shock resistance allows for accidental dropping of the instrument without breaking
- Low Battery Alert - Gives a warning when there is 2 hours running time left, so you can change the battery in good time
- Energy saving shut-off - Turns off the meter when it is not in use
- Simple Calibration using Calibration Fluid - Some meters can be complicated to calibrate. Simply dip the probe in the solution and press the CAL button until CAL appears onscreen.
Science Behind the Product
pH meters work by taking readings of the pH levels of a solution. They are equipped with sensors, which when immersed in a liquid give the reading of what levels the solution is at. It is pivotal to regularly calibrate the machine/sensors as it is a scientific piece of equipment which requires simple maintenance.
Navigate the world of nutrients with ease and precision using the Essentials EC Pen – the essential tool for any serious indoor gardener!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.