The Zeus is built using high quality Lumatek drivers and top bin LEDs from Osram and Lumileds generating a full-spectrum light source ideal for veg and flowering cycles.
For different cultivars, propagation and vegetative growth periods the Zeus may be dimmed without losing efficiency. The high efficiency and low powered LED configuration with six LED bars reduces the temperature of the LEDs increasing the output and improving light maintenance.
With the advances in technology and fixture performance, high quality LED horticultural lighting is now a credible option offering significant return on investment to cultivators. Lumatek full spectrum horticultural LED solutions balance light quality (spectra) with light quantity (intensity and duration) sufficient to provide single-source lighting for entire grow cycle from vegetative through flowering period.
The array of LEDs create a uniform spread of light at short distance to the crop enabling single source grow lighting for multi-layer cultivation systems, single benches in low rooms and grow tents.
High Efficacy 2.3 µmol/J
- High PPF output for high intensity 1380 µmol/s
- High quality Lumatek LED drivers
- Top bin LEDs
- Balanced full spectrum
- External control with Lumatek Control Panel
- Replaceable 100W magnet light bars
- Fully Dimmable
- User friendly Plug & Play Assembling
- Detachable driver for remote use
- 6 x Lumatek 100W Full-Spectrum Magnet Light Bars
- 1 x Lumatek 600W Driver with Connecting Cables
- 1 x LED Structure with Connecting Cables
- 1 x 0-10V Light Dimmer + Velcro
- 2 x Metal Cable Hangers
- 1 x Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.