In Comparison to traditional Flanges, which can be awkward to install due to the thin lip, the increased surface area of the square backed wall flange and handy pre-drilled holes allow quick and easy installation to any wall or chosen hard surface.
The flange makes it easier to connect your intake or exhaust ducting to the wall in a more professional, efficient and effective manner.
- Easy to use square backed wall flange
- Simple connection between ducting and any wall or chosen surface
- Pre-drilled holes for quick and secure set up
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Screws, Rawl Plugs, Drill
- Quick release clamps / Cable Ties
Installing a square backed flange:
- Firstly, clean and prepare your air vent
- Attach adhesive to the square back plate
- Now place the flange where you would like it to sit
- Once you are happy with the positioning screw into place using the predrilled holes, ensuring a tight fit
- Finally, attached ducting to flange with cable ties, or a quick release clamp
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.