VitaLink Heat is a biostimulant that is designed to help plants cope with cold stress. It contains a blend of natural ingredients, including betaines and vitamin B1, which help to protect plant cells and promote plant growth during periods of low temperature.
VitaLink Heat can be used in all types of growing media and nutrient delivery systems. It is easy to use and compatible with all major nutrient brands.
To use VitaLink Heat, simply add it to your nutrient solution at the recommended rate. Be sure to mix well before watering your plants. VitaLink Heat can be used throughout the growing season, but it is especially beneficial during periods of cold temperature.
Here are some of the benefits of using VitaLink Heat:
- Protects plants from cold stress
- Promotes plant growth during periods of low temperature
- Reduces the risk of flower abortion
- Improves fruit set
- Increases yields
VitaLink Heat is a great choice for growers of all experience levels who want to help their plants thrive in cold weather.
Here is an example of how to use VitaLink Heat in a hydroponic system:
- Mix 1 part VitaLink Heat with 1000 parts nutrient solution.
- Adjust the pH of the solution to 5.8-6.2.
- Water your plants with the nutrient solution at the recommended rate.
- Monitor your plants' growth and adjust the nutrient solution as needed.
You can also use VitaLink Heat in a soil-based growing medium by adding it to your watering solution. Simply follow the recommended dosage instructions and water your plants as usual.
VitaLink Heat is a great way to help your plants cope with cold stress and achieve their full potential.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.